- BOOTH SHARING: Booth sharing is not permitted. Only one vendor/company per booth space. No Exceptions.
- VENDOR SUBLEASING/REASSIGNMENTS/FILL-INS: Vendors are prohibited from selling, reassigning or requesting fill-ins of their booth space to another vendor for any reason. No Exceptions.
- Rain or Shine
- No Refunds
- Photography maybe present and you may have photos taken of products and posted but not limited to our website and social media pages
Location of Markets
8 N. Main St.
Kingwood, TX. 77339
Creating simple, pleasant and affordable events with the consumer and business owner in mind.
We host simple and diverse market’s that our community can enjoy. During our market’s you will see myriad of small, local and community conscious businesses. Our events are centered around the artisan crafter, farmer and grassroot business owner but we do allow a limited number of direct sales to participate.
We only host market’s on Sunday. Why a Sunday? Sunday’s are less busy, relaxing and the hour of 1pm to 5pm are perfect because most are out of service and it’s not too late for those who work the next business day.
1. You have to be a small business that you started from the ground up. Direct sales companies are allowed but limited space availability !
2. All food vendors of all sorts need to have a permit from the city where the event is being held.
What we are looking for these types of vendors
Crafter’s of all sorts
Organic or all natural body products
Pet care and accessories
Clothing of all sorts
Farm to market items
We are looking for these types food trucks